Subject: Parametric Modelling - Is there a chance?
From: [email-masked] (Jonathon Bowman)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 14:28:45 -0800

What's the likelihood of Parametric modelling making it's way into
Release 4.5, or even 5?

        I'm in the process of building some morph targets of a human head
using spline patching, and It would make it so much easier if I could just
change the curves and have Lightwave re-patch the whole object for me (in
the correct order, even!)so i would'nt have to manually patch each of my
morph targets.  I can see many, many other uses for parametric modelling.  

        I really don't know how hard this would be to implement, but it's
probably near the top of my wish list, along with b-splines.

        Do Stuart and Allan read this list often?  Where should I send this
suggestion so that it's seen?

        Thanks,
                Jonathon Bowman

***********************************
*    [email-masked]           *
* www.ionline.net/~jbowman/    *
*      SAGA Productions                *
***********************************